Miss the old site? You can still use it by Clicking HERE!


Can I return a product? You may return a new unused product within 30 days of receipt. If you are ever less than completely satisfied with a product purchased online or via phone/fax or mail, you may return it for a replacement (if the item is still available) or a refund. (Item must be in new saleable / new condition. If an item is damaged / defective please continue below).

Country N More Gifts will credit return shipping costs for a product that arrives damaged, or is defective in any way (if a replacement is desired and shipped), is a duplicate of a product already ordered and received, or is not the product that was ordered. If an item arrives damaged we will reship the item free of charge and send a return label for the damaged item. If a replacement is not wanted then the damaged item is considered a return and will fall under our return policy. IMPORTANT: All damages must be reported via email within 7 days of receiving your order - no exceptions. Please click here to contact us regarding a damaged item.

You are responsible for return shipping costs if the product is no longer needed or desired or if the wrong product was ordered. The actual original shipping charges will be deducted from the credit.

Where do I return a product? You may return the item to:

Country N More Gifts Returns
46950 100 Street South
Tea, SD 57064

When returning the product, we ask that you include a copy of the original order receipt. Also, please indicate the reason for your return and whether you would like to receive a substitution or a refund. If you can not provide a copy of the original receipt, please write your invoice number, full name, address, and substitution/refund preference on a piece of paper and include it with your shipment. If you have additional questions, email Customer Service.